Our mission is to provide peace of mind to you, our clients, by serving as a trusted, objective and professional source for advice and management of your financial life.
Statement of Commitment
We believe in long-term relationships with our clients, and hereby make a commitment to continually monitor and review your plan as your life and economic circumstances change.
Below you will find a description of the typical steps involved when you become a new Wealthpoint client. In most cases, the process consists of three or four meetings over a six-week period.
1. During the first interview, our objective is to understand you, your goals and your concerns. By the end of that meeting we also want you to understand us and how we can serve as your partner as you pursue your financial goals. With that information in hand, we will know how to take the first step forward.
2. Goal-setting is at the heart of every financial plan, but not every goal is financial. With the understanding that decision-making is far more than just a series of financial calculations, we want to understand the emotional factors and personal values that will impact the decision-making process.
3. The best advice comes from the most complete information. Our data-gathering process is designed to give us a comprehensive picture of your financial situation so that we may craft a plan that precisely addresses your goals. In strict confidence, we typically collect financial and insurance statements, tax returns, estate documents, business agreements, employee benefit booklets or statements and other pertinent information.
4. Using the information from the data-gathering process, we develop a financial road map that identifies checkpoints for tracking progress to your goals, and then set out to customize a comprehensive array of unbiased, sound recommendations, each aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
5. We are keenly aware that a plan is only as good as its implementation. As your partner in financial accountability, we will work alongside you to help ensure that the needed changes are accomplished.